ecoPayz is an electronic wallet payment service that has taken the world by storm. The online payment system was established in 1998, and it has been responsible for a variety of financial services on a global scale for years. The e-wallet service is yet another withdrawal and deposit option available at casinos online. Thus, our gambling experts looked at the advantages and disadvantages of using the service in our ecoPayz review Australia. Find out why it is regarded as a perfect fit for Australian players, with a look at how it works and overall analysis of e-wallet services like ecoPayz and PayPal in Australia.
Best Casinos That Accept ecoPayz
How Does ecoPayz Work?
Learning how to use the ecoPayz banking method shouldn’t take you long to get to terms with making deposits and withdrawals online. As a note, ecoPayz and PayPal e-wallet services are oddly similar; if you’ve used one, it'll be easy to use the other. In our guide, we’ve listed a couple of steps to help you get started. To
Step 1 - Create an Eco account
Step 2 – Scroll to the page on the web browser where you can load funds.
Step 3 – Complete the empty fields with your details to link your ecoPayz account with your bank account.
Step 4 – Key-in the amount that you want to deposit, and it will be available for use immediately.
There are several products offered by the internet wallet services, here’s a list of them below:
- EcoAccount – This facility is offered as part of ecoPayz electronic payment services, where players can send and receive real money from anyone in 45 different currencies around the world. It gives users the option to make payment without needing to divulge personal information like bank account details.
- EcoCard – Following the completion of opening an ecoAccount, there is an option to create an ecoCard. This facility represents a physical, prepaid card that Aussies can use for convenient payment solutions. The ecoCard is not linked to your bank account. Thus, it is completely safe from being hacked by an unauthorised third-party.
- EcoVouchers – Similar to the ecoVirtual Card, this is an EcoVoucher is a one-use online prepaid voucher for payment of goods and services online. It cannot be recharged, and it is widely accepted where MasterCard is permitted.
Advantages of Using ecoPayz
Our ecoPayz review lists several benefits of using ecoPayz payment methods. Here are a few reasons why so many gamblers prefer using acoPayz banking method:
- No need to divulge private information
- Instant deposit
- Accepts a multitude of currencies.
- Safe and secure online payment service
- Players remain anonymous when playing at online gambling websites.
- Lets you easily track your bankroll.
- Available on mobile smartphone devices.
Negatives of Using ecoPayz Australia
While online gambling sites offer ecoPayz as a payment method, a good number of casino sites that do not offer the services in Australia. We’ve collected a few drawbacks of potential reasons why some gambling sites don’t have ecoPayz as a banking option.
- There’s a fee charged for every deposit.
- Seldom have delayed withdrawals.
Mobile Payment Option
Aussie gamblers can use various ecoPayz options to make payments at gambling websites that have a mobile platform. EcoPayz mobile banking app enables players to make deposits on-the-go, anytime. ecoPayz internet casinos also provide the option for Android, iPhone and Windows smartphone users to make online payments using their services. If players run into any difficulty, the ecoPayz phone number is made available for them to receive immediate assistance. The customer support team is available 24/7 through various platforms like email and telephone.