UPayCard casinos are one of the few gambling sites with the fastest payouts in the Australian casino industry. The number of players that prefer UPayCard deposits when playing at top casino sites has grown drastically since the money transfer service came into the Australian market in December 2017. The payout speed, as well as the fact that you do not have to give up any personal details, have influenced the popularity of UPayCard. Our UPayCard review helps new online casino players learn how UPayCard works and the benefits of using UPayCard. It also provides a list of online casinos that uses the UPayCard payment option.
Recommended Online Casinos that Accept UPayCard
How Does UPayCard Work
There are a number of ways to transfer your Australian dollar into your casino account. However, none is simpler than using UPayCard. It happens to be one of the most well-recognised alternatives to the standard credit or debit card that many Australian players use. In order to enjoy the benefits of playing at a UPayCard casino, users need to create a UPayCard account first. And guess what, it’s FREE!
Once your UPayCard e-Wallet is all set up, you have to find a casino website that accepts UPayCard. We’ve made this step easy for you by creating a shortlist of our top picks of online casinos in Australia that accept UPayCard deposits. For players that don’t know how to withdraw money from UPayCard, we have a complete guide below.
- Simply head over to the withdrawal cashier tab on your chosen casino site and select the option to withdraw.
- Complete the field with the amount of money you want to withdraw from your casino account.
- The UPayCard withdrawal amount will also be determined by the withdrawal daily or weekly limit set by the respective casino site.
Benefits of Using UPayCard Australia
We've collected a few reasons why Aussie players pick UPay Cards to transfer their funds into their casino account.
- UPayCard payment option can be used for both depositing and withdrawing funds.
- UPayCard mobile services are available for players that prefer playing on-the-go as well as keeping track of all transaction via SMS notifications.
- UPayCard transfers are instant and will reflect in your UPayCard account in a short space of time. This may sometimes take a few hours.
- UPayCard casinos usually provide a UPayCard phone number to assist new players with uploading funds into their account. This number is toll-free, and they provide 24/7 support.
Drawbacks of Using UPayCard
While there are plenty of advantages of associated with using UPayCard, there are very few downsides to using it. These are the drawbacks that players have found to be problematic when using UPayCard e-wallet:
- There are fees charged for depositing and withdrawing funds from the UPayCard e-wallet.
- UPayCard bitcoin transactions charge the most, with a 4.9% fee charged.
Even though UPayCard fees remain an impediment for many players, these drawbacks do not overshadow the convenience of using the e-wallet service. Many players moved from Neteller to UPayCard after it was no longer accepted at the best online casino sites for real money in Australia.