Australian Golf Betting Online 2018
Hole in one betting is a catch-phrase used to describe golf betting in Australia. It is a thriving online sports betting option and it is available at our recommended golf gambling sites for Australian players. With dozens of annual golf tournaments held in Australia and across the world, along with amateur golf tournaments every week, online sports betting bookmakers offer golf bets with the best odds to the lovers of golf. Players stand a chance of making tons of money by predicting the outcome of a golf match or the winner of the tournament. Read our golf betting online guide for beginners and learn all about golf betting tips, rules, odds and all the major golf tournaments to bet on.
Top Online Golf Betting Sites AUS
Is Golf Gambling Legal in Australia?
Online golf gambling in Australia is perfectly legal, and this goes for all other forms of sports betting as per the law. The legalities of online gambling in Australia is clearly defined in the Interactive Gambling Act of 2001 bill, which stipulates that Australian-based internet gambling sites are banned from offering Aussies casino gambling games. You can find all the legal casino sites with the best online betting deals in the country on our casino review page.
Golf Betting System – How to Bet Online Golf
Understanding how to bet on golf is pretty simple, it follows a similar pattern to the game of prediction that is found in other sports betting disciplines. Once you have a firm grasp on how to bet, you will find this gentlemen’s sport to be quite intriguing. We’ve listed different ways to bet as part of our beginner’s guide.
Players will need to be familiar with all the golf tournaments in order to boost their odds of winning when betting online. The most popular annual major golf tournaments are The Masters, the U.S. Open, The Open Championship (referred to in British Open) and the PGA Championship.
Golf Betting Rules & Tips for Beginners - Types of Golf Betting
There are several live betting golf tournaments to bet on in Australia and around the world. With the sports superstars like Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy playing almost every week, it is important that Australian punters understand the different types of golf betting. We’ve collected a list that you will find at any top golf betting site online:
- An Outright Winner bet is a straight-up wager predicting a particular individual to win the tournament.
- A Round Leader Market (as the name suggests) refers to making a bet on the player that will be at the top of the leaderboard at the end of a named round.
- A bet To Make/Miss Cut refers to a wager on the selected player to either miss or make the ‘cut’ of the tournament.
- A Two Chances to Win wager relates to when a bet is made on one of the two named players to win the tournament.
- Finishing Positions Bet relates to a wager on what the final position of the selected player that participated in the tournament will be at the end of the game.
- A Tournament Match Betting is a wager on the player who will achieve the highest placing at the end of the tournament.
- Golf Match Betting Handicap is betting on a golfer to get the lowest score at the end of the tournament after the selected handicap has been applied.
Golf betting online can easily become a daunting experience for players that aren’t familiar with the sport. Players can rest assured that if they follow these simple golf betting rules and tips, they stand a better chance of winning.